Duration: 3 days
Participation: Key- executives, across functions and down levels, responsible most for cost reduction.
* To highlight the multiple ways and means to cut costs and compete better;
* To introspect into costly processes and their activities through several
* To apply systematic methodology on the chosen few areas to achieve the
largest possible cost reduction.
- The need for continual cost reduction: An overview;
- 'Many Roads' to effect cost reduction: A 'Roadmap';
- Film:" How to make Cost Reduction Programme pay off" and related discussions;
- Introspections and listing of all scope-areas;
- Selecting the largest scope-areas;
- Identifying Key cost-drivers/ activities causing 'unnecessary' costs;
- Generating ideas to possibly reduce those costs;
- Developing Action Plans;
- Cost Reduction in practice: The Indian experience;
- Teams' Presentations; Summing up.