Duration: 3 days
Participation: Front-line Executives across functions,
vested with human and/ or other resources and expected to deliver
vastly improved performance to satisfy their customers.
* To enable supervisors to become more value-adding, and hence,better
* To help supervisors to introspect into their current supervisory practices and
acquire better human and conceptual (problem-solving) skills.
Workshop Contents :
- The supervisory challenge : An overview;
- 'Headaches' of a supervisor: Introspections;
- The common supervisory functions and principles;
- Improving linking skills : Introspections;
- What are my role expectations? :
Exercise on Target-setting;
- Human aspects of supervision :
Improving teamsmanship skills;
- Managing 'Resistance to Change': A case study;
- Exercises in Perception and Communication;
- Films on 'Lean Production' and 'Quality Circle';
- Employees' Involvement Mechanisms;
- Leveraging supervisory time better;
- Creative Problem-solving Techniques and their hands-on
application to 'live' priority-areas (team-work);
- Teams' presentations and summing up.