Duration: 2 days
Participation : Managers/ Executives/ Administrators, who
have the 'perceived' time-pressures most in delivering
performance, expected of them.
* To analyse the current time-usage and to identify the few activities, having largest
scope and need for saving time;
* To illustrate the utility of proven time-leveraging
techniques and practices;
* To introspect into the current time-management
practices and to evolve
Action Plans to become more time-
effective, and hence, better performing.
Workshop Contents :
- Leading life vis-a-vis managing time : An overview;
- Towards Life Goal Planning :
Setting intermediate-range goals: Exercise;
- How did you spend your day - and work-day?:
Activity - Time Analysis for identifying
the scope and the need for time-saving ;
- Film: 'Manage Your Time, Before Time Manages You'
and related discussions ;
- Identify your 'worst time-wasters': Introspections;
- Concepts and Techniques for Leveraging Time:
'Urgency' Vs. 'Importance' Matrix: Exercise on
Concentration and Prioritising;
- Weekly Planning through 'Mind-mapping' and
Daily Scheduling through 'Segmentation';
- Screening techniques: Insulation and Isolation;
- Routine-work Simplification by improving methods.
- Assertiveness in communication: Exercise;
- Coping with time-wasters: Focussing on
Building Relationships and Achieving Results;
- Developing Action Plans; Summing up.